Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heart print playsuit.

Girl

I love Zara at the moment. Every time I go there I find at least ten different pieces of clothing or accessories that I want, but unfortunately I need to restrict myself. Yesterday, though, when I was there I found this pretty heart printed playsuit (which has heart buttons as well), and I simply had to get it. Playsuits are one of my favorite things to wear and this particular one is extremely comfortable to wear, which doesn't hurt either.

My parents are supposed to come on Saturday (after the annoying volcanic ash stopped them from coming three weeks ago), and I'm getting really excited about that. At the same time, I'm a little scared that the volcano will erupt again, so I am afraid to get my hopes up. Quite silly, I know, but I can't help it...

Girl
Girl
Girl
GirlLittle green shoesBicycle beltMiu Miu bowGirl

Playsuit from Zara, bag from Miu Miu, hair clip from Accessorize, belt from a little shop in Ramat HaSharon in Israel, and shoes I bought in London years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons