Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bow overkill?

Bow overkill
Since purchasing the Zara bow shirt and the American Apparel bow hair band a few weeks ago I've been tempted to put together an outfit incorporating both of them, and perhaps adding more bows as well. And when I ordered some new tights online a little while ago (and one of them being with bows!), I decided to take the idea even further and wear a very bow-y outfit.

I always feel pretty reluctant to wear two or more print items (either if it's the same print or different prints) in the same outfit even if I often feel like matching a polka dotted skirt with a polka dotted blouse. Every time I end up telling myself that it looks out of place and that it's a little too much. However, after wearing this outfit for a day I think that it could work out wearing matching prints and I think I'm going to re-attempt matching polka-dots.


Bow overkill
Bow overkillBow overkill
Bow overkill
Bow overkillBow overkill
Bow overkill

Shirt by Zara, skirt by Gina Tricot, hair bow by American Apparel, shoes from Benetton and tights from Pamela Mann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons