Monday, April 26, 2010

In the garden of flowers.

DSC09013

Or rather in the playground of flowers, to be precise. There is a really pretty playground/park near my boyfriend's parent's house where I really enjoy going because it's always so quiet and beautiful with a lot of shadow casting trees, darling flowers and little benches to sit on. I decided to wear my new dainty and white summery Zara dress yesterday in the warm sunshine, which was, together with my straw hat, perfect for a little stroll. I can feel it getting warmer and warmer by the day here, and I wonder what it'll be like in the summer as it is already really hot already, in April. I was a little upset today when I realized that my arms have begun to tan despite wearing a high SPF every day as I really do not like to be tan. I guess the only way to avoid that is to wear long sleeves - though knowing me, that will be impossible, so I suppose I'll just have to live with it. Though one thing I must do is to buy myself a bigger sun hat as the brim of the one I have and the one I'm wearing in the pictures is not big enough to shade my face as much as I need it to. That's quite a pity since I really love it so much and would like to wear it every day.

DSC09034DSC08990DSC08991DSC08988
DSC09041DSC09038DSC09030DSC09015DSC09007
DSC09012
DSC09003
DSC08978DSC09028

Dress from Zara, vintage hat, sunglasses from Prego, and shoes from Kipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons