Friday, July 31, 2009

Yet another package....

Agent Provocateur
...arrived today. You must think I'm shopping like mad, but I've been waiting for this to arrive for two weeks now. Also I suppose I am making a habit out of buying pretty underwear from Agent Provocateur every time they have a sale. Their prices actually aren't that bad then, and I'd rather pay a little extra for quality underwear that also makes me feel like a princess.

Agent Provocateur
Agent Provocateur
Agent Provocateur

So, so beautiful.

On another note, Sam of Daily Fashion Boost interviewed me about my style. Check it out here! Thanks, Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons