Friday, July 24, 2009

A boater with a red ribbon

DSC05786

For so long I had been wanting a straw boater hat - or just any hat at all - but I never quite felt that any hat I thought would look nice, actually did when I tried it on. I tend to be quite picky and I wanted a perfect hat that would suit me. Needless to say I was thrilled when I discovered the boater hat I am wearing in these pictures in Mars' Etsy shop. It has the perfect shape, and even has a red ribbon around it tied in a bow, something which makes it even more feminine and romantic looking. Ah, I just love it.

DSC05739DSC05743
DSC05758DSC05737DSC05769DSC05753

Boater hat; vintage, skirt; Gina Tricot, blouse; Vero Moda and shoes; Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons