Saturday, August 9, 2008

London, day one.

I actually returned from London on Tuesday, but I've been rather busy so I haven't had the time to blog. Nevertheless, I'm starting again now - by showing pictures from my first day in London.
We strolled around a little in the morning, and saw these kitchy, yet funny, tea cans. Didn't buy any though.

Went to Chinatown...
... where they sold funny sweets.

I bought a blueberry juice, or soda - I don't know - all I know is that it was surspringly good.



We bought tickets to a musical (but not one of those I originally wanted to see, like 'The Wizard of Oz', 'Billy Elliot', or 'The Sound of Music' because they were either too expensive, or my boyfriend didn't want to see them) - the Take That musical. It was nice, however.


In the evening we just walked around a bit before going back to our hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons