Monday, August 9, 2010

Countryside

Meadow

This weekend I spent at the countryside where my late grandfather grew up - picking cloudberries, a few blueberries, visiting my godparents and reading books. I have many fond memories from this place, where I as a little girl spent a lot of time with my grandparents in their cabin. The meadow where these pictures were taken used to be one of my absolute favorite places to play when I was younger; either with animals that I would make from cones and little sticks, running around and making flower crowns or just lying amidst the straws and flowers and gazing at the sky.

Meadow
create avatar

Meadow
Meadow
Meadow

Vintage dress, cardigan from H&M, tights and shoes from Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons