Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yesterday's outfit.

Black and white
Sorry for being such a lousy blogger lately, but my thesis is taking up a lot of my time. Actually, that is a lie. To be frank, I wish that it was. I've been complaining more often than necessary about my lack of concentration skills so I won't do that again. I actually do have time to blog in between not doing anything productive, but for some reason I can't do anything well when I feel stressed out.

Black and whiteBlack and whiteBlack and white
Blouse and tights from H&M, skirt from Asos, pedant from my grandmother and shoes from Dinsko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons