Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Only a couple of days left 'till the weekend begins

and I couldn't be more excited. I've had such a busy work and getting too little sleep and it shall be nice to relax. I hope that my thigh muscles will have healed by then since I've hardly been able to walk today. You see, I started this self defense course/training yesterday, and it was extremely exhausting, but hopefully it will result in something. I don't know about my legs though since I am going again tomorrow and then it might be just as bad on Friday as today... Oh well.

Oh, and I wanted to show you my new playsuit that I got in the mail yesterday. I was in a rush so I only managed to get one half descent picture.

Sea new york
(Excuse the strange expression on my face!)
Playsuit from Sea New York.

I think this playsuit is going to be wonderful for winter since it has long sleeves and is made of wool. Plus, I adore the buttons on it!

PS. I've added a nice sailor dress to my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons