skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Pearls in your Hair
Home
African American hair
Black sedu hairstyles
Black women hair
Celebrity black hairstyles
Long hairstyles
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Sun and sea.
Photos from a couple of days ago that I took at the seaside. The ocean looked so pretty and sparkly in the sunshine.
My dog, Tassus, also came along and he seemed to enjoy it a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LinkWithin
Categories
cooking
(21)
dressing up
(127)
entertainment
(8)
friends
(9)
inspiration
(1)
my buys
(42)
personal
(125)
photography
(61)
travels
(31)
wishlist
(14)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(55)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(109)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(9)
Red hair inspiration.
Mustard yellow, black and soft pink...
My new 40s dress.
In my backyard.
Pretty bows.
The old farm
Sun and sea.
Sunny weather.
White pumps.
►
April
(12)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(10)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
November
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Ads 468x60px
Social Icons
Popular Posts
Norwegian Wood
I had no idea there was a film adaption of "Norwegian Wood", the beautiful book by Haruki Murakami that I read a couple of years a...
Stripes in the window sill
I've been wanting to do some outdoor outfit photos for a while, but with this freezing weather (last time I've checked it was -16 de...
Nearly spring!
It finally seems as if spring has come (although it was much, much too cold too cold to wear this outfit by itself!) - the sun has been shin...
Cold, cold and colder.
I guess you're all really sick of my complaints about the horrible weather over here, but I just can't help it. Now we've even g...
Things that make a gloomy Saturday a little bit better.
My boyfriend flew away from me this morning I am feeling extremely sad, my house feels empty and I don't feel like doing anything (altho...
The old station
I had a such a wonderful evening yesterday going to the old train station of Tel Aviv, which had been newly renovated, together with my boyf...
Nine pictures from Saturday.
My Saturday more or less. Woke up much too late, got dressed and did my make up, went for a walk with Tassus, ate a delicious and oh so fill...
Visiting
I am really enjoying visiting my friend C. Elizabeth in England - I've only been here for three days so far, but we've been having s...
Randomness.
Recently I was tagged by Hannah-Zoë, who has the wonderful blog ' Butterflykisses '. Six random things about me: 1. As much as I lov...
Yellow flower crown.
Today I went for a walk in an area with lots of meadows of pretty flowers - perfect for making a flower crown to put on my head. After walki...
Featured Posts
visitors globe
keyword finder
Powered by
Blogger
|
Printable Coupons
No comments:
Post a Comment