Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy as a bee.

I feel a bit ashamed apologising yet again for not posting in so long. You see, I'm moving and I've been spending all of my free time in the afternoon packing, cleaning and doing all the things you have to do when you move houses. It is so incredibly stressful, and hard, but it needs to be done and hopefully the result will be satisfactory. I hope you can bear with me.

When I came home from my holiday, a pretty package with the most extraordinarily cute vintage dress, as well as a pretty vintage skirt awaited me. I'm going to try uploading pictures of them one of the following days. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!


(Photography by Tiger Lily and Tiny Teeth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons