Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dreaming of sunshine.

It's so extremely cold outside... I really cannot wait 'till Sunday when I'll be in Israel and it'll hopefully be warm. I'm leaving on Friday, as I'm going to stop over to stay with my sister who studies in Oslo for a day. I haven't seen her since August so that should be lovely. That reminds me that I haven't started packing yet. I'm so bad at that - I always do it in the last minute and end up forgetting a thing, or four.

What I wore today - inside and outside. Since I went to the city centre to buy a few things I decided to just take pictures in a dressing room. They usually have good lighting, and the mirrors are clean. Soon I'm going to take some outdoor pictures again, which are by far a lot nicer.

1.
DSC03559

2.
DSC03561

3.
DSC03570Jacket, shoes, cardigan and blouse from H&M, scarf from Mexx, tights from Noa Noa, bag and hair bow from Glitter.

Before I forget, I was given a lovely award by both Mirthe and Anna.


It comes with this text:
This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,
even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more
and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.


I'm passing this on to these eight bloggers: Blair, Q's daydream, Britney, Char and Sea, Lemon drops and tea, Kate and Natalia, Lavender and Electrictea

Oh, and I was tagged by Raspberry Jam and Maple Syrup to write six delightful smiles, and six delightful bloggers.

1. My dog. He is just the cutest thing ever. He can even actually smile.
2. Being with my boyfriend.
3. Handwritten letters.
4. Being able to sleep when I'm really tired.
5. Exploring new places.
6. Summer.

My six tags go to Sam ,Mandy, Mariƫlle, Boubou tea time, Peaitlreiecnia, and Mirthe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons