Monday, September 1, 2008

Autumn, already here.

Today was so cold, and it felt as if autumn had come nearly overnight. Perhaps it's fitting since today was the first day of September, which many of us also consider the beginning of autumn. However, I really would not mind at all holding on to summer for a little longer - the winters where I live are much too long. Nevertheless, I had the chance to wear my new trenchcoat, which I didn't buy when I was in London, but which I, luckily, got the shop where I found it to send to me. Wearing a beret was also fitting.






Trenchcoat from Dahlia, beret from H&M, gloves from Mango
tights from NoaNoa, pumps from a shoeshop in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons