Monday, July 21, 2008

Country side.

On the weekend I went to the country side with some of my family, to meet relatives, and to enjoy myself. I hadn't been there (it's where my maternal grandfather grew up) in years, and I have many fond childhood memories from that place, having spent parts of my summers there.

So, really, it was fantastic being there again, also because I got to meet some of my English relatives I had never met, and some which I already had met.



I didn't take a lot of pictures when I was there, but here are a few:






My dress is from H&M, and the blouse underneath from Vero Moda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger | Printable Coupons